We’re Hiring a Full-Time Growth Marketing Lead for the GSV Ventures & The ASU+GSV Summit!
GSV Ventures and the ASU+GSV Summit are collectively hiring for a Growth Marketing Lead. This individual will step into a “non-existing” role and will pave the way in performance marketing for all things GSV.
The Fund: GSV Ventures is a venture capital firm investing in leading entrepreneurs in the $7 trillion learning and talent/workforce technology sector. We focus on early-stage investing with a majority of our investments at the Seed or Series A stage.
The Summit: GSV hosts the world-renowned ASU GSV Summit connecting the leading minds focused on transforming society and business around learning and work. The most recent 11th summit brought together 15,000 people from 135 countries.
Who we are looking for: Ideal candidates are highly curious, strategic, tactical, proactive, self-starting, tech-savvy, and passionate about education. We are ideally looking for someone with great experience with designing and scaling marketing initiatives. This person will help drive audience development, customer acquisition, and content optimization to accelerate the GSV brand.
Who you are?
- Proven experience in growth marketing
- Passionately creative and eager to grow our overall brand and reach
- Actively study and excited to consistently understand recent growth marketing trends
- Agile and multi-tier strategic and tactically-minded
- A true owner of your development
- “Failing fast” mentality and work-ethic
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns, and translating data into insights
- High competency in project management
- Methodical and analytical. Able to translate problems into solutions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player, working independently while valuing the input and buy-in of colleagues
- High proficiency in Marketing Automation systems, Email Marketing, Social Platforms, SEO and Analytics
- Preferred experience: Hubspot, Mailchimp, Webflow, WordPress, Google Marketing Platform, Sprout Social, Brightcove
- Bonus experience: Graphic Design
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Summit management on marketing strategy
- Own implementation of Marketing Automation project including attendee prospect database optimization with an end goal of increasing the Summit audience.
- Optimize all content (video, podcasts, blogs, articles) for organic and paid traffic
- Create and drive organic and paid campaigns (email, landing pages, social) from planning to execution to meet KPIs
- Own website SEO and landing page creation and collaborate with the team on UI best practices
- Owning and driving the “playbook” for the marketing strategy and processes of the Summit
- Recommend ad budget and allocate, implement, analyze, and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Collaborate with team to guide A/B creative tests
- Proactively drive analytics for all campaigns and research and analyze market trends
- Build and nurture partnerships with publications and influencers to feature/showcase summit content
Sound like you?
Apply here! We can’t wait to talk to you.